Our client is a global bio pharmaceutical company based in Cork and is looking for a Program Manager to support site, deliver significant business results and to improve business processes and build lean capability.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the integration of Lean & Six Sigma, Change Execution Methodology (CEM), Inclusion and Process Management systems to achieve business objectives.
- Drive the design, management and improvement of site operating systems, management systems and leader behaviours.
- Apply lean principles to recognize and implement continuous improvement activities to increase flexibility, eliminate waste, while improving flow to internal and external customers.
- Coaching & execution of Scientific Problem Solving.
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- Sound financial stewardship, management and control.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma / MPS.
- Coaching others by sharing their skill-set and expertise.
- Focus the entire organization on delivering value for customers, including patients, by understanding and meeting their needs.
- Actively listen and seek to understand differing perspectives; work together to achieve the common goals of the new Company.
- Make timely decisions at the right level with the right data, and support them once made.
- Set clear performance standards; overcome obstacles; hold ourselves and others accountable for achieving results.
- Adhere to the highest standards of trustworthy and ethical behaviour in all interactions and hold others to the same standards; comply with all laws, policies and regulations; identify and address ethical issues without hesitation.
- Build diverse talent with the capabilities necessary to succeed in our markets; inspire, reward and develop to ensure individuals reach their potential; make tough calls when necessary.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification such as Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, and Business Systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a planning role in an operations environment.
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Desirable for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Knowledge of Business Information Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, etc.
- Advanced PC skills in Excel.
- Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.