Our client is a bio pharmaceutical company based in Cork looking for a Program Manager to deliver a key strategic program to our client’s network. This programme will deliver on an expansion to a current facility, managing the integration process (Integration hand-over, Commissioning and Qualification) including qualification of new technologies & machine automation to deliver a fully integrated digitally enabled vaccines manufacturing excellence facility. This individual will work with the Project Management Office (PMO), which supports the site delivery of key strategic programs.
- Lead a strategic program and execute it in line with the PMO best practices.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
- Ensure that the program delivers high-quality outcomes.
- Monitoring quality and taking action to address any quality issues.
- Oversee all activities associated with the Program to ensure the Program achieves it goals.
- Develop a comprehensive program plan and schedule that outlines the objectives, scope, timelines, budget, and resources required for the Program.
- Identify and manage risks associated with the Program.
- Developing a risk management plan, monitoring risks, and taking action to mitigate them.
- Monitor program progress against the program plan and schedule.
- Tracking milestones, identifying issues, and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Communicate with Program stakeholders, managing expectations, and addressing concerns.
- Responsible for the ongoing support of Project Managers in their delivery of projects within the Program, in line with schedule, scope, cost and resource requirements and constraints.
- Support the consistent use of PMO PPM digital tool (OnePMO) by the Project Managers and support PMO where necessary.
- As part of the PMO Portfolio Governance process, supports the analysis of Program data, identifying lessons learned and improvements.
- Monitor the program against the objectives, identifying areas for improvement, and providing feedback to the PMO and program team.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Participate and Comply with the Company’s Quality Management System.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
- Qualification in project management such as PMP desirable.
- A minimum of eight to ten years in a project-related environment preferable Pharma.
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodologies and industry best practice.
- Proficiency in MS Project scheduling tool required.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development essential.
- Proven track record in dealing with complex issues proactively and in a timely fashion and ability to achieve results within the set timeframe.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.