Our client is a bio pharmaceutical company, looking for a Program Lead to join its team in Waterford that always seeks what is best for our patients and customers, challenges common thinking to get a better result, is an effective problem solver, and is a team player that helps others. The role of contract Program lead will lead cross-functional, multi-site teams, in technology transfer, new product introduction and business integration of new products to our state-of-the-art facility.
- Translates customer needs into defined, approved project scope statements; works with stakeholders to quantify resource requirements.
- Establishes detailed project plans and drives execution of project tasks in line with agreed scope, schedule, and cost.
- Establishes and executes the communication plan for the project and facilitates information flow between all stakeholders and sites.
- Drives program risk identification, analysis, response, and implements & monitors mitigations to minimises impact to the program or wider business.
- Facilitates cost estimation to determine program budget and drives adherence to budget and forecast submission.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in biopharma/medical device industry, in a project leadership role.
- B.Sc., B.E. M.Eng. Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in program/project management of complex technical transfer or NPI.
- Project Management certification, PMI, etc.
- Working knowledge of cGMP’s, GLP etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.