Website Ref: TPM04845
Our client, a biologics company located in Dublin, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager. The ideal candidate will have ownership and manage the medium to long term supply plan for their respective assigned products. The incumbent will accurately forecast, plan and schedule their products ensuring that optimal supply inventory levels are in place to meet demand requirements whilst minimizing scrap risk and optimising and improving reliability, responsiveness and stability of supply.
- Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners.
- Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets.
- Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles.
- Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain.
- Collaborate with Supply sites to ensure timely supply.
- Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply.
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to manage new product introductions.
- Identify scrap risks and take corrective/preventive actions to minimize abnormal scrap.
- Owe/Manage product specific Life cycle management change controls.
- Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance.
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6σ, LEAN).
- Monitor KPI’s and define corrective and preventive actions.
- Handles diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors (Supply issues, product launch, regulatory filings, transition plans, NCs, CMO, NPIs).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s Degree or APICS certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years supply chain planning experience.
- SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential.
- Advanced Experience in CDOCS, CCMS, QMTS.
- End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge.
- Project Management Experience.
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical processes.
- Ability to conduct effective root cause analysis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.