Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in South Dublin, is looking for a Product Planning Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing medium and long-term capacity planning, proactively assessing inventory positions, and ensuring a stable supply plan. The successful candidate will also work closely with global supply chain leads, NPI teams, and supply sites to ensure timely supply, as well as identify and minimize potential risks.
- Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners.
- Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets.
- Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles.
- Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain.
- Collaborate with Supply sites to ensure timely supply.
- Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply.
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to manage new product introductions.
- Identify scrap risks and take corrective/preventive actions to minimize abnormal scrap.
- Owe/Manage product specific Life cycle management change controls.
- Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance.
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6σ, LEAN).
- Monitor KPI’s and define corrective and preventive actions.
- Works under minimal direction and understand that work is guided by operational & project objectives.
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical & consistent.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
- Handles diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors (Supply issues, product launch, regulatory filings, transition plans, NCs, CMO, NPIs).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years supply chain planning experience.
- SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential.
- End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge.
- Project Management Experience.
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project.
- Advanced Experience CDOCS, CCMS and QMTS.
- Master’s Degree or APICS certification.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical processes.
- Ability to conduct effective root cause analysis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.