Our client, a biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a Procurement Operations Analyst to join their Global Procurement Operations team. The ideal candidate will own the administration, configuration and maintenance of Coupa, as well as provide end-user training and troubleshooting. The incumbent will be the go-to person for everything related to the indirect procurement process. As a subject matter expert on Coupa and the procurement process, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to help drive new initiatives and support growth.
- Understand the configuration of Coupa and maintain optimal end-user experience by assessing stakeholders needs, recommending solutions, and making system changes as necessary.
- Support ongoing maintenance of Coupa by updating workflows, profiles, custom reports, webforms, etc.
Own the Coupa release/upgrade process by assessing new features, making recommendations to leadership, leading UAT and implementation in close partnership with IT.
- Build and maintain procurement dashboards, metrics and KPIs.
- Analyze data and proactively surface issues, suggestions and inferences.
- Act as the go-to person for procurement-related data/reporting inquiries.
- Consistently provide 1st class internal support to employees.
- Assess the training needs of end users and develop/enhance training materials, design a training schedule and deliver effective training.
- Maintain proper SOX controls and documentation.
- Serve as the liaison for all internal and external audit requests.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain or related field a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in Procurement, Accounting or related field.
- Strong Coupa admin experience/Coupa Certification desired.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in reporting and analytics (Excel, OBIEE, Power BI).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.