Website Ref: TPM04445
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company based in South Dublin, looking for a Procurement and Master Data lead. This person will have ownership and manage procurement and the supply plan to ensure that materials and services are delivered on time for their respective assigned materials / project (including New Device Secondary Packaging). In this role the Procurement Lead will accurately forecast, plan & procure their materials ensuring that optimal supply inventory levels are in place to meet project requirements whilst minimizing scrap risk. In addition, the lead will prepare and establish clean and reliable master data and processes to ensure ongoing accurate master data for new activities / projects (including New Device Secondary Packaging).
- Implement purchase and inventory strategies for materials / components and execute on component ordering by managing Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders in ERP (SAP/ECC).
Ensure cost efficient, dependable supply of raw materials including appropriate use of freight options and inventory management.
- Ensures all purchases are executed in line with the Global procurement policy.
- Communication of critical risk items to internal and external parties including alerts to senior management.
- Setup and maintain accurate Procurement Material Master & Supplier Data for new materials, vendors, and new equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring all data entered into company systems is accurate and current to enable accurate reporting and KPI management and appropriate escalation.
- Support new product introductions by setting up processes for new materials, provide planning and other relevant information.
- Create analysis and accurate data reporting in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate within Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, Manufacturing and Global functions to ensure timely support of master data processes.
- Participate in Project Reviews and support Supplier Management Processes with suppliers.
- Manage the site’s relationships with its vendors and when necessary, implement corrective actions to ensure dependable supply.
- Work with Global Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Excellence (SRE) teams on escalations as required.
- Ensure the accuracy and issuance of raw material forecasts.Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or relevant discipline and 3-5 years of directly related experience or Master’s degree and 3 years of directly related experience
- SAP ECC Procurement Experience.
- Lean / 6 Sigma Yellow Belt trained / certified.
- Ability to analyze complex data and to communicate findings, knowledge and make recommendations.
- Strong Communication Skills with the ability to communicate in multi-cultural global forums at network level.
- Advanced experience and capability with MS office especially MS Excel.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and develop solutions.
- Team player, self-starter, independent worker who takes on ownership of driving tasks/projects to completion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.