Website Ref: TPM04254
We are looking for a Process Project Engineer to join our growing team who will be involved in the preparation of project scope statements, design brief and User Requirement Specifications.
- Prepare project PFDs/ P&IDs/ mass balances.
- Prepare project equipment and line lists.
- Prepare calculations for process utility systems including in line instrumentation, equipment, vessels etc.
- Prepare data sheets and specifications for procurement of process equipment.
- Prepare Design packages for tender and IFC including calculations, data sheets, specifications, scopes of work, tender enquiries.
- Develop philosophy documents for aspects of process design.
- Prepare/ participate in HAZOPs, ATEX assessments and other safety reviews.
- Co-ordinate with other designers and support the development of all disciplines.
- Participate in the development of automation design.
- Coordinate design packages between the company, sub consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Answer contractor and vendor technical queries.
- Approve vendor and contractor submittal approvals.
- Attend FATs for process equipment where required.
- Prepare client presentations and attend client meetings.
- Keep up to speed with developments in the life science sector, identifying business opportunities.
- Perform quality checks during construction phase as required.
- Attend construction site to resolve technical queries as required.
- Prepare/approve/execute C&Q protocols using sub-consultant expertise as necessary.
- Adhere to all company and Client site rules and SOPs.
- Prepare design risk assessments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in process engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in life science or related sector.
- Strong technical ability.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Energetic and driven.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Client focused with high customer service principles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.