Our client, a biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Process Engineer for a Technical Transfer position based in Louth. The successful candidate will be part of the External Manufacturing Technical Operations team. This team is accountable for technology transfers and commercial production of Large Molecule Drug Substance at their External partners. This may include supporting the execution of technology transfers, providing manufacturing process support to resolve commercial production issues, and to provide support for process and capacity optimization.
- Work with external partners to achieve business goals and to establish a common culture that benefits our company, external partners, and patients.
- Responsible for technical activities for the commercial manufacturing process at the external partner, which includes authorship of change control, management of process improvement projects, statistical analysis of process performance, and investigation of atypical events.
- Responsible for technical transfer activities, as applicable, through authorship and/or review of required GMP documentation (Master Batch Records, change control, protocols, reports, qualifications, etc.) and regulatory filings.
- Provide on-site coverage at external partner in support of Commercial and / or Technology Transfer Person-In-Plant Activities.
- Translate understanding of GMP requirements and current regulations and develop standardized work to meet these requirements by partnering with Operations, Quality, and external partners.
- Ensure that external partners are inspection ready for all routine inspections and / or inspections related to new product introductions or transfers, in concert with Operations, Quality, and Regulatory.
- Responsible for participation in creating, sharing, and adopting best practices and business process strategies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science, or Chemistry/Biology, or other related science or engineering field.
- Must have drug substance technical transfer experience for this role (4/5 Years).
- Minimum of 4 years post-bachelor’s degree experience in a GMP functional area or support of a GMP functional area, such as Operations, Technical Operations, Technology, Engineering, and/or Maintenance.
- Travel will be a requirement of this position at approximately 25%.
- This role will be 100% onsite, based in Louth.
- Proven expertise in biologics drug substance upstream and downstream operations, analytical testing, process development and tech transfer is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects/work to schedule/deadlines is preferred.
- Statistics experience including Proactive Process Analysis and Continuous Process Verification is preferred.
- Experience in deviation management and/or change control and/or equipment support, and/or project management is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.