Our client, based in Cork, is hiring a PMO Project Manager. This individual will be a part of the Project Management Office (PMO), which supports our client’s site deliver on key strategic projects and initiatives.
- Ensures site Project Sponsors and Project Leads adhere to our client’s best practices for Project Management and Portfolio Governance in the delivery of diverse multi-disciplinary projects.
- Responsible for the ongoing support of Project Leads in the delivery of projects in line with schedule, scope, cost and resource requirements and constraints.
- Facilitation of the monthly Site Portfolio Governance process for the allocated departments.
- Becomes a subject matter expert on the new digital tool (OnePMO) in order to support the implementation across the site.
- Ensures the PMO PPM digital tool (OnePMO) is used consistently by the community of Project Leads and Sponsors and supports where necessary.
- Supports the Site Leadership Team in their use of PowerBI dashboards in order to have oversight and governance on their portfolio of projects.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the PMO process, tools and templates and Portfolio Governance process.
- Responsible for training Project Sponsors and Leads in PMO best practices, OnePMO and PowerBI as required.
- As part of the Portfolio Governance process, supports the analysis of portfolio data for trending, identifying lessons learned and disseminating findings as system or process improvements.
- Supports the roll out and maintenance of the Resource Management Tool.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of projects.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Participate and Comply with the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Where necessary, will lead a project and execute it in line with the PMO best practices.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
Qualification in project management such as PMP desirable.
A minimum of eight to ten years’ experience in Pharma industry preferable, in a PMO or project-related environment.
Strong knowledge of project and program management methodologies and industry best practice.
Proficiency in MS Project scheduling tool required and knowledge of PowerBI advantageous.
Evidence of Continuous Professional Development essential.
Proven track record in dealing with complex issues proactively and in a timely fashion and ability to achieve results within the set timeframe.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.