Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Carlow, is looking for a Pharma Production Assistant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for weighing and dispensing of raw materials as part of the production process.
- Operate and/or monitor weigh and dispense activities and support equipment, using MES/DCS and PLC based systems, to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs.
- Equipment will include, yet is not limited to, down flow booth and scales.
- Cleanroom cleaning, housekeeping and materials management in the Weigh and Dispense area.
- Ensure material availability to support operations.
- Pick materials from stored locations in a GMP compliance managed location and transport the materials to the production area in accordance to the SOPs and GMP stated standards of performance.
- To move materials from the production area to the warehouse or any other location within the facility in compliance with the site SOPs and GMP standards.
- To follow direction and instruction regarding the movement of material from delivery vehicles to the facility and also dispatch of materials from the client Facility.
- To work in a safe manner regarding the lifting and movement of materials.
Pack out materials and consume to order to simplify processes for IPT (future state).
- To check calibration of equipment ensuring the calibration is up to date.
- Using the EBR to dispense materials in weigh & dispense.
- Manage equipment flow, including tracking soiled and clean hold times, proper labelling and inventory management of clean and sterile equipment using automated MES system.
- Maintain process equipment, completing preventative maintenance and equipment troubleshooting and repairs where qualified to perform tasks.
- Participate effectively in writing/revising/rolling out accurate operational procedures, training materials for Weigh and Dispense processes and material management; ensure all work is carried out in line with same.
- Support continuous improvement by active participation in investigations and investigation reports, execution/development of change control/QNs, and contribution to projects as appropriate.
- Required to comply with internal Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture on site.
- Responsible for weighing of raw material, mixing (pulverizing, mining and mixing) of the material and compression of the material.
- Requirement for aseptic gowning for the clean room environment.
- Following SOPs and completing the necessary documentation.
- May be required to perform other duties as business requires.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
- Apprenticeship, Certificate or Diploma preferred, ideally in a related discipline.
- Ability to lift loads up to 50 pounds regularly is a requirement.
- Would typically have prior related work experience, ideally in a cleanroom environment, preferably in a GMP setting.
- Knowledge of MES & SAP is desirable but not essential.
- Forklift experience is desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.