Website Ref: TPM04317
A Payroll Analyst is required for a pharmaceutical company. Our client is a global health care leader who operates multiple payroll groupings covering the various manufacturing, support and sales personnel split by weekly and monthly pay frequencies. The inputs to payroll come from a locally managed Clockwise T&A system as well as a global ERP HR system. Their payroll department links in with HR in relation to the All-Ireland comp & Benefit programs which are also supported by a number of service providers. The role reports to the Payroll Lead for our company, with responsibilities covering all locations, this role offers location flexibility (remote work available).
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing of weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Become involved in all aspects of payrolls on behalf of the company, processing accurately on time and compliantly.
- Manage the timely response and employee requests and queries, and escalate when appropriate.
- Complete data validation and data analysis from multiple sources, e.g. HR ERP, T&A, Comp & Benefit providers.
- Assist in ongoing service improvement by streamlining processes, eliminating inefficiencies and e.g. process mapping within the payroll workflow.
Qualifications & Experience:
- IPASS or similar qualification desirable.
- Someone with systems and payroll experience in an equivalent high volume multi entity environment.
- Someone with an understanding of payroll and a strong desire to become a payroll expert would be beneficial.
- Data consolidation and validation experience with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivots) are beneficial.
- A good understanding of Payroll Process, tax and legal framework and IT systems.
- Customer Focus ensuring that employees payroll experience remains positive.
- Self-starter with proven track record of working on own initiative as well as working with external providers and across organisational boundaries.
- A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.