Our client, a pharmaceutical company located in Tipperary, is looking for a Payroll Administrator. The incumbent will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of the payroll process, BIK, share awards, pension and other voluntary and statutory deductions. The successful candidate will also be managing the timely response to employee requests and queries, and escalate when appropriate.
- Collating and preparing all inputs in advance of payroll processing deadlines.
- End-to-end payroll processing in a busy environment of both weekly and monthly pay frequencies.
- Dealing with starter and leavers registrations.
- Process the monthly PAYE Submissions on ROS.
- Complete data validation and data analysis from multiple sources, e.g., HR ERP, T&A, Comp & Benefit providers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- IPASS or similar qualification desirable.
- Experience in using payroll systems (CoreHR/People XD portal an advantage).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- A good understanding of Payroll Processes, tax and legal framework and IT systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.