Our client is a bio pharmaceutical company based in East Cork, looking for a Packaging Engineer who will be responsible for the development and implementation of primary and secondary packaging solutions for a range of products. The Packaging Engineer will also be responsible for Project Managing a range of projects for future bottle and glass vial products including future cold chain technologies along with product serialisation projects and support Packaging Operations.
- Manage projects in the packaging area in accordance with the site PMO guidelines.
- Collaborate with on-site and off-site stakeholders to support global initiatives and projects.
- May support packaging serialisation projects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new packaging component solutions for New Product Introductions.
- Design and conduct transportation and stability studies.
- Execute engineering trials on packaging lines and support validation activities.
- Work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders including Quality, Validation, Regulatory and packaging component vendors.
- Support the completion of process investigations.
- Lead root cause analysis and process improvement initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering or related field essential.
- Relevant years of experience within the pharmaceutical, biotech or related industry.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively partnering with a range of stakeholders is essential.
- Experience of primary and secondary packaging processes, transportation studies and packaging development processes an advantage.
- Project Management experience is an advantage.
- Strong communication, teamwork and organizational skills are essential.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of cGMP & regulatory processes.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to engage and partner with multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective.
- Curious with learning agility.
- Operationally excellent.
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation.
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.