A New Material Introduction (NMI) Project Manager is required for a biopharmaceutical company in Dunboyne.
- Bring energy, knowledge, innovation, and leadership to carry out the following responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain new material introduction schedule on site.
- Lead materials workstream within the Operational Readiness team.
- Work closely with material qualification (MQ) specialist to build MQ schedule.
- Gather inputs from stakeholders across Planning & Scheduling, Materials Availability, Manufacturing Technology & Enablement, Testing, and Quality Systems in support of schedule.
- Identify and propose mitigations to schedule risks, keeping stakeholders engaged and informed.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant degree.
- Greater than 5 years’ experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Greater than 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Biologics drug substance manufacturing experience is desired.
- Enterprise mindset to ensure the right priorities are set for the site.
- Strong project management skills to support schedule delivery.
- Good stakeholder management skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders that support the site.
- Proven ability to using a wide variety of lean tools and building capability in teams you have led that becomes the standard way work gets completed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.