Our client, a global healthcare company based in Waterford, seeking a Metrology Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating CMM and Vision Systems programs, conducting calibration activities, supporting new product introductions, and participating in continuous improvement projects. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for root cause investigations, maintaining calibration records, and ensuring compliance with safety and quality programs.
- Generate FIA/OQ/PQ reports for new product introduction and maintain master samples.
- Generate capabilities of GR&R studies.
- Identify and support new jigs and fixtures required for new product introduction.
- Support QE’s and new product introduction.
- Support continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain the external calibration schedule.
- Maintain and conduct internal calibrations on specific equipment against documented work instruction.
- Maintain calibration database of measuring equipment.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure on going compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Efficiently engage with and contribute to the metrology and new product introduction teams.
- Support all metrology activities on new product introductions.
- Demonstrate expertise, a will to make process improvements, and to be a point of contact within Metrology.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering/Science, preferred Mechanical or Manufacturing discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in quality / metrology engineering role.
- Fully competent in quality management standards.
- Proficient in MS Office application, Mini Tab, OGP Smart Scope, PC DIMS experience desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.