Website Ref: TPM04101
A MES Project Engineer is required for a biopharmaceutical company in Waterford. The successful candidate will responsible for supporting activities such as requirements gathering, definition, and application/ test/ implementation of Manufacturing Execution System MES (PAS-X ). The incumbent will undertake project design, configuration, factory, site acceptance test phases and create documents developed for their end users within the project team according to agreed planning and functional requirements.
- Support the development of business cases for MES implementation, project charter and success criteria.
- Support project scope development , schedule and execute on-going change management of both.
- Support/ensure regular integration of the project timeline into Global Program timeline and manage local and milestone dependencies.
- Supports the implementation of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) project and system integration solutions.
- Supports the definition of functional requirements and documentation analysis and develop designs that meet requirements as well as technical documentation required for validated facilities.
- Supports the definition of solution architecture that includes scope, sizing, system / operational requirements, integration/collaboration, project estimations and execution approach.
- Working on breakdowns risk mitigation plan (identification & implementation).
- Supports the implementation team in the following phases: design, configuration, FAT, SAT.
- Work in international implementation teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
- IT related qualification.
- 4-5-year experience in a Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device environment.
- Technology knowledge in MES application (Werum PAS-X) & ERP (SAP) system.
- Proven Track record in Business Support role.
- Application Software validation Knowledge from FAT to PQ.
- Experience on supporting/developing MES & SCADA/PLCs environment.
- Good Understanding of Network, server &databases architecture.
To apply for this job email your details to patricia.arrue-elorza@Tandempm.ie.