Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will develop preventative maintenance schedules & routines for new equipment in the facility.
- Liaise with vendor to determine maintenance strategy for new GMP equipment.
- SLA to be developed to suit business needs.
- Develop preventative maintenance routine for new equipment.
- Track and report progress as required against deliverables.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have as a minimum a 3rd level qualification in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working in Pharm/Bio Pharm industry with experience in maintenance, engineering and project management practices.
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.