Out client is a global bio pharma company based in Cork, seeking a Mechanical Construction Supervisor to join the Site Projects team. The candidate should have significant previous experience of Mechanical Construction, preferably in the Pharmaceutical / Bio Pharmaceutical industries. The candidate will be working as part of the onsite projects group delivering multiple discipline projects.
- This role is for a Mechanical Construction Supervisor with experience in the pharmaceutical (API/ Biotech) industry.
- Proven experience in Mechanical Construction supervision for Mechanical Equipment and Piping, installation of Mechanical equipment, vessels, pumps skids etc. Proficient in Stainless, Carbon, Lined and BPE Piping installations.
- Construction field co-ordination.
- Coordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning and Safety reviews.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts and proposals.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Experience with construction, startup, and turnover of facilities systems through commissioning/handover would be an advantage.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site.
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Time served Mechanical Fitter (Foreman /Supervisor) background is preferred along with 5 to 10 plus years experience in Construction environments.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.