Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is looking for a Materials Management Specialist. The successful candidate will deliver on timely implementations of Supplier Change Notifications by conducting detailed technical assessments of the change, while working collaboratively with all internal departments and external partners.
- Lead and manage supplier changes assigned.
- Ensure that key stakeholders both internal & external are kept informed throughout the change control lifecycle process.
- Conduct detailed technical assessments of materials and supplier changes from a Safety, Quality, Technical and Supply perspective.
- Proactively manage the implementation of changes through the site change control process.
- Provide ongoing input and support to the team members, support continuous process improvement initiatives, share their technical knowledge and promote best practices.
- Participate in problem solving teams as necessary.
- Support the building and fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage supplier changes and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- 2 years’+ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment – ideally has worked in either in a technical / validation / process engineering position.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience in application of lean principles is desirable (but not essential).
- Project Management qualification is desirable (but not essential).
- Demonstrated Technical knowledge in Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g., manufacturing, technology, engineering, quality).
- Demonstrated understanding of the change control systems and processes in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of material qualification and / or supplier changes.
- Project Management skills and the ability to lead a project.
- Stakeholder management and management of multi decision makers in cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results Right First Time, in an FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
- Experience dealing with external suppliers/ partners.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.