Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is looking for a Materials Management Specialist. The incumbent will deliver on timely implementations of Supplier Notifications by conducting detailed assessments of the notification, while working collaboratively with all internal departments and external partners.
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Lead and manage supplier changes assigned.
- Ensure that key stakeholders both internal & external are kept informed throughout the change control lifecycle process.
- Conduct detailed assessments of materials and supplier changes from a Safety, Quality, Technical and Supply perspective and proactively manage the implementation of changes through the site change control process.
- Provide ongoing input and support to the team members, support continuous process improvement initiatives, share their knowledge, and promote best practices.
- Participate in problem solving teams as necessary.
- Support the building and fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage supplier changes and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in a Supply Chain discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g., manufacturing, quality, Supply Chain).
- Demonstrated understanding of the change control systems and processes in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of material qualification and / or supplier notifications.
- Experience dealing with external suppliers / partners. Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience in application of lean principles is desirable (but not essential).
- Project Management qualification is desirable (but not essential).
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development is desirable (but not essential).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.