Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is looking for a Materials Management Administrator. The incumbent will support the team delivering on timely implementations of supplier notifications by managing administration activities and non-technical supplier notifications while working collaboratively with all internal departments and external partners, to meet the manufacturing priorities.
- Ensure highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Provide administration support through the management and assignment of new supplier notifications including initial assessments of all supplier notifications assigned to the site.
- Review of Global and Local dashboards and reports to ensure all KPI metrics are met.
- Lead and manage non-technical suppler notifications assigned, ensuring key stakeholders, both internal & external, are kept informed throughout.
- Provide ongoing input and support to the team members, support continuous process improvement initiatives, sharing of knowledge, and promote best practices.
- Participate in problem solving teams as necessary.
- Support the building and fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for actively participating in the Tier process to manage supplier notifications and proactively manage and resolve issues before they impact the business priorities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in a Supply Chain discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operations (e.g., manufacturing, quality, Supply Chain).
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience in application of lean principles is desirable (but not essential).
- Project Management qualification is desirable (but not essential).
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development is desirable (but not essential).
- Knowledge of material qualification and / or supplier notifications.
- Project Management skills and the ability to lead a project.
- Experience dealing with external suppliers / partners.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.