Our client, an innovative organization located in South Dublin, is looking for a Marketing Associate. The incumbent will be responsible for initiating and implementing, including communication and coordination of, effective marketing campaigns.
- Initiate and coordinate advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Ensure that product promotional literature is available in a timely manner and within established promotional budgets and compliance requirements.
- Promotional material preparation will include initiation and completion of technical review.
- Provide assistance to the account managers with an aim to contributing to the sales activity.
- Deliver presentations to customers and their clients, including as a follow up to pharmacovigilance complaints and product quality complaints, to aid in the improved and correct use of products.
- Provide external communication at a technical level.
- Technical representation at relevant meetings, congresses and exhibitions.
- Presenting and providing written material or verbal presentations where required.
- To monitor the market for new and existing products where necessary to help drive the business forward and create new market opportunities maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Liaison and communication with International Marketing to ensure local alignment with relevant international campaigns.
- Proportional allocation of the advertising and promotional budgets for the products, for which the product manager is responsible.
- Initiating and coordinating advertising and promotional campaigns plus product launches.
- Preparation of materials for sales meetings and attendance at sales meetings as required.
- Management of and participating in project groups as appropriate.
- Monthly sales forecasting and stock control in conjunction with the relevant teams.
- Recording and adherence to advertising and promotional budgets.
- Monitoring pricing and reporting of any deviations or competition issues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with marketing ideally with reference to companion animal veterinary product marketing in an Irish environment.
- Familiar with the practical application of IT in a commercial environment, ideally using MS Office.
- Knowledge of budgetary control and project management skills are desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.