Website Ref: TPM04538
Our client is a healthcare company based in Waterford looking for a Manufacturing Team Lead to oversee production processes and assists Supervisor in establishing production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Confers with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards.
- Also assists in obtaining data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Helps to minimize excessive material on production floor.
- Assists in the coordination of production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Reviews and discusses production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems with production supervisors.
- Assists in the minimization of scrap and materials request order (MRO) usage.
- Ensures that each workstation has a clean operating area.
- Assists in the implementation of operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve metrics.
- Monitors all production metrics and completes monthly “report card”. Seeks continued improvement in lowering line and plant defects per million (DPM).
- Ensures that line employees read, understand and adhere to appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper stocking and availability of operation supplies and equipment.
- Assists in monitoring the SPC system to fix repetitive and recognize problems immediately.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability.
- Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.