Website Ref: TPM04346
Out client is a global biopharmaceutical company based in Meath looking for a Manufacturing Project Manager at their state of he art single use Multiproduct Biotech facility. The Manufacturing Project Manager will work in a manufacturing days team leading projects in the Manufacturing and Process Engineering Hubs. The Manufacturing Project Manager will lead projects for operational readiness to enable the manufacturing team to deliver the batch progression activities to ensure the supply of quality biologics products to meeting the company’s manufacturing standards.
- Primarily focused on project management, for multiple project delivery.
- Working with Manufacturing leads, coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A project management qualification or equivalent, in a technical, engineering or science-based degree is desired.
- Proven ability around working cross functionally, focusing on meeting and tracking to schedules and embracing an interdependent work culture.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and general technical and biologic operations understanding.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.