Website Ref: TPM03916
A Manufacturing Engineer is required for a Medical Device company based in Galway. There is an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a team working towards quality improvements and CAPA projects within production.
- Identify Quality improvement projects including investigations, developing solutions, project planning and implementation.
- Work closely with production teams, identify new projects and organise resources from other teams to ensure successful project execution.
- Ensure equipment requests are processed in a timely and effective fashion and manage execution of results.
- Assisting supervisors and working on multiple concurrent projects at once.
- Ensure proper documentation is completed to meet quality systems requirements, such as BOM’s.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Assess process capabilities, prioritise process improvement opportunities.
- Innovates and implements process improvements on commercial products.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Project Management (Project Charter, Gantt) tools to maximise project opportunities and to influence and inform key customers and stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering or a similar relevant discipline.
- 4+ years of Manufacturing engineering experience within the medical device or similar FDA regulated industry.
- Experienced in Lean Six Sigma training; Greenbelt preferred.
- Experience executing cost reduction, yield improvement and a cycle time reduction projects is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.