Our client is a global bio pharmaceutical company based in West Dublin looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer who will have responsibility for providing process engineering and manufacturing support for the Bulk Drug Substance manufacturing processes on site.
- Drive culture of continuous improvement and high standards for safety, compliance, sustainability and process excellence.
- Support our client’s strategic vision for multi-product manufacturing by actively working with various NPI Project Teams to ensure that processes fit within the plant, timelines are met, and production targets are achieved.
- Work with stakeholders in Manufacturing, Engineering and Quality to advance process improvements to existing processes.
- Will provide tactical direction to all teams tasked with optimizing the plant’s performance and throughput.
- Identify and implement process optimization/process safety projects throughout the facility.
- Act as Process SME on all manufacturing processes within the Bulk Drug Substance facility.
- Review of design / specification of equipment and systems to ensure they meet current regulations and fit the existing BDS facility.
- Review new Process Equipment and NPI process to ensure they are designed with long term operability of the plant as a focal point.
- Review of New Product Introduction Design Changes to ensure there is no impact to existing manufacturing processes.
- Liaise with other discipline leads on process issues and lead a team of manufacturing technologists in identifying process solutions.
- Ownership of the process-related aspects of projects, providing technical support to the design team.
- Develop relationships with all key stakeholders within the facility (Operations, Technical Services, Engineering, Automation, and Quality) to ensure that critical projects and initiatives related to BDS manufacturing are completed as per project charter and timelines.
- Supporting Global teams in Basis of Design and Facility Fit studies for future site capability.
- Daily troubleshooting of complex manufacturing issues with a focus on finding suitable and extensive fixes that will drive a culture of operational excellence.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Process or manufacturing Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a relevant technical role within the BioPharma industry, with a focus on Drug Substance Process Optimization/Design.
- Excellent technical abilities with a base in engineering.
- Experience in issue description, root cause identification, technical/quality impact assessment & corrective action justification.
- Must be goal-oriented and able to prioritize and manage tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.