Our client, a biopharmaceutical located in West Cork, is looking for a Maintenance Systems Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will provide CMMS support and will be required to implement and ensure seamless delivery of a maintenance excellence project. The incumbent will ensure the consistent application of best in class maintenance practices and methods.
- Develop relationship with the above site Centre of Excellence.
- Create/Modify new FLOCs/Equipment Records & Maintenance Items.
- Streamline Maintenance Objects for SMART Maintenance/Digital Maintenance.
- Modify Maintenance Items to remove non-value add content.
- Create BOMs for Critical Assets and allocate materials for PM02 Maintenance Plans.
- Develop training plan for Craft, Planners & Schedulers and Maintenance Engineers.
- Deliver training to the required audience.
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards.
- Participate and comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement for the maintenance excellence project.
- Develop and Coach stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering/Science.
- 1 year or more of experience working in Maintenance.
- CMMS knowledge and experience is a distinct advantage, namely SAP-PM.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Maintenance.
- Proven track record in delivering improvement programs.
- Proven network level expertise and interaction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.