Our client, a biologics company located in Dublin, is looking for a Maintenance Planner. The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for the planning & scheduling of all scheduled & unplanned maintenance works in the facility. The incumbent will also schedule all works through the Computerised Maintenance Management System and will work closely with the Operations Scheduler.
- Facilitate maintenance scheduling and planning through the use of the computerized maintenance management system.
- Ensure the maintenance schedule is level loaded throughout the year.
- Prepare and schedule maintenance activities facilitating increased equipment reliability and productivity.
- Develop maintenance KPI’s and maintain tracking tools to monitor department commitments and assignments related to compliance and quality systems.
- Develop detailed shutdown schedules with all stakeholders and track and report on progress during shutdown execution.
- Support the work of the maintenance team to achieve the plant objectives.
- Analyse data from the computerized maintenance management system and highlight opportunities for further improvement.
- Work with maintenance teams on all pre-planning tasks.
- Work with engineering stores to organise spare part requirements.
- Responsible for all Vendor Site access requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering / Business related Discipline.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience working within a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience in maintaining Vendor Managed Service Contracts (SLA’s).
- SME in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- Knowledgeable of the regulatory and GMP requirements for maintenance activities, instrumentation, and calibration.
- Previous experience working with external vendors that will perform onsite Maintenance & Calibration activities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.