A Maintenance and Reliability Engineer is required for a pharmaceutical company in South Tipperary. The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues within the Maintenance, Operations and Projects departments.
- Develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system including writing job plans and assigning maintenance frequencies (SAP & Procal).
- Develop and maintain SOPs for compliance in the Engineering Department.
- Support the implementation maintenance best practice methodologies/technologies including LSS processes e.g. creation of standard work for routine maintenance activities.
- Lead equipment criticality assessments in developing new maintenance strategies/plans for new assets.
- Develop multi-year Reliability roadmap and execution with close collaboration/partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead technical Root Cause Analysis events, incident investigations related to manufacturing equipment/systems to prevent recurrence of asset or process failures.
- Drive condition based monitoring programs such as vibration, thermography, oil analysis and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results.
- Complete spares assessments and be involved in the management of MRO stores.
- Employ business analytics to assess performance and identify improvement opportunities for Equipment Reliability, Effective Maintenance Execution, Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance.
- Work with the Maintenance & Project Engineering to ensure the reliability maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Develop and manage Engineering Systems such as Mechanical Integrity, F-gas, Lifting and Pressure/Statutory inspections.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering or other Technical discipline or a trade / 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline with relevant experience working in a similar environment.
- 3 years’ or more experience working in a similar role, preferably in manufacturing GMP with a strong compliance mindset.
- Knowledge of GMP / EHS guidelines & Legislation, Plant Maintenance systems (eg SAP / Procal).
- Experience / proficiency in document management systems and office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of CMMS systems, ideally SAP & Procal.
- Understanding of continuous improvement tools and reliability methodologies; RCA, FMECA, RBAM, 8-step problem solving etc.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, maintenance techniques (e.g. preventative & predictive maintenance CBM) and their applications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.