A Maintenance and Facilities Planner is required for a Biopharmaceutical company is West Dublin. The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining the Maintenance and Calibration Quality System by adherence to all relevant SOP’s, policies and cGMP requirements.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the site CMMS, Infor EAM.
- Develop issue and maintain key performance metrics for the Facilities & Maintenance department.
- Planning of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and calibration tasks in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Proactively ensuring that all Environmental, Health and Safety responsibilities are carried out according to EHS regulations and procedures.
- Ensure the Maintenance and Calibration Management System is maintained correctly.
- Act as a subject matter expert during regulatory inspections and internal audits.
- Filing and archiving of Facilities and Maintenance documentation.
- Provide support to Operations, Validation, Engineering and Quality where required.
- Ordering of Spare Parts in line with MRP Requirements & maintaining the
- Consumables Kanban Area.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree and/or technical certification in a mechanical, electrical or related field is required.
- Min 2-3 years, exposure in Maintenance, Facilities or General Engineering.
- Knowledge / Exposure to Calibration.
- Problem Solving skills – demonstrated ability in the use of scientific methodology to problem solve.
- 2-4 years’ experience working within a facilities, maintenance and calibration environment in a cGMP commercial manufacturing environment.
- Experience in performing calibration support activities would be an advantage.
- Prior experience with CMMS and Computerised Calibration Systems.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of the regulatory and GMP requirements for maintenance activities, instrumentation and calibration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.