Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Meath, is looking for a Learning & Development Specialist. The incumbent will be responsible for the design, facilitation, implementation and optimization of the site training system, learning programs and training initiatives. The successful candidate will also ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the client’s requirements.
- Assess and prioritise training needs for the site (e.g. through consultation with L&D Lead, Global L&D Contact, managers/ system owners, and subject matter experts), with reference to the site’s strategic goals and Employee Development Plans.
- Support managers and individuals by providing information, advice and resources in order to promote a high performing organisation. This includes design and delivery of customized training plans for new and existing employees.
- Support and further develop the L&D Business partner model.
- LMS System Admin/Super User: Lead the day-to-day operation of the learning management system in compliance with site procedures, ensuring correct records retention for training records.
- Provide guidance for the design of training programs and assist in evaluation of training activities.
- Develop training content including materials and/or training aids required to deliver training programs.
- Act as Sub System Owner (Business Process Owner) delegate and provide audit support for training system as required.
- Work with relevant departments to prepare the Annual GMP and EHS training plans for the site.
- Facilitate classroom and skills training as required.
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all departments as they relate to one’s own department, understanding the business processes one’s department support.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical/HR).
- 3 to 5 years’ L&D experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven record of accomplishments of working in a Pharma/Biopharma company or related industry is desirable.
- Proven ability around working cross functionally, focusing on meeting and tracking to schedules and embracing an interdependent work culture.
- Experience working in a GMP/regulated environment is desirable.
- Preference Lean Six Sigma.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Working knowledge and application of Instructional Design, Adult Learning Principles, and Evaluation Methodologies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.