Our client, a biopharmaceutical located in Meath is looking for a Learning & Development Lead. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the roll-out of the Learning & Development Strategy at the Site with support from the Global Learning & Development Team. The incumbent will be responsible for engaging and working collaboratively across the Site Teams and Business Process Owners to ensure an effective Learning Program is successfully deployed to meet the business needs.
- Manage Learning Management System.
- Implementation of the Learning and Development Strategy.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the development of the Learning and Development Programme and monitor effectiveness of Programme.
- Design Learning programmes in conjunction with Business Process Owners.
- Co-ordinate Trainers and support them on development and delivery of Learning content and provide them with timely feedback.
- Manage the Site Learning Programme and Plan including the New Orientation Programme.
- Ensure training records and curricula are accurately maintained on our client’s Learning Management System.
- Evaluate Learning Delivery efficiency and effectiveness.
- Define, develop and report out on the Learning and Development Key Performance Indicators and metrics.
- Conduct periodic training needs analysis assessments in line with the Companies Strategic Objectives.
- Support the continuous improvement of Learning and development programmes.
- Be active in relation to implementation of Best Practices and trends in the area of Learning and Development across the Network and benchmark across industry.
- Ensure the LMS is implemented and maintained for training requirements, history and qualifications.
- Ensure instructional design techniques and principles are applied to support GMP, job skills, and procedural training.
- Delivery of the Trainer Qualification Facilitation Programme.
- Ensure Site Skills Matrices and Skills Matrices for Roles are in place and are accurate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- A masters or MBA is desired.
- Experience working within a Learning Management System.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.