Website Ref: TPM03884
A Learning and Development Associate is required for a biotech company in Meath. This position will be responsible for the implementation and setting up of the new learning management system infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for deliverables within the learning management system implementation as part of a larger Integration project. The candidate will be required to work closely with the People Ops hub and other stakeholders involved in the learning management system integration project.
- Perform supporting activities as part of the Implementation project.
- Carry out a variety of tasks in the build of the learning management system (LMS) infrastructure including but not limited to item creation, curricula and job codes builds.
- LMS tasks including but not limited to setting up offerings, granting learning credit, troubleshooting issues for learners.
- Support in the design of new learning programs in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts.
- Co-ordinate and support trainers and provide them with timely feedback to drive learning effectiveness.
- Monitoring and tracking of learning metrics and support on time completion of learning within the Hubs.
- Support the development of the site learning plan.
- Involvement in monitoring of site learning budget, raising of PO’s and management of training vendor approval and recording.
- Engage and work collaboratively across the Enterprise Teams (self-directed work teams and hubs of expertise) to support the development and delivery of the Learning & Development programme in order to enable the site to achieve the strategic objectives related to People, Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualification (Science/Quality/Technical).
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- Previous experience in working with a learning management system (LMS) is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of an LMS build is preferable.
- Knowledge or learning methods and experience designing and delivering learning programs is preferable.
- Learning data visualization knowledge and skills is preferable.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner is essential.
- Motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team, with a desire to continuously learn, improve and develop.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.