Website Ref: TPM04302
The Labs Engineer will be responsible for delivery of Automation and IT scope on one or more lab projects in the portfolio of capital projects managed. This candidate will be required to work closely with teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for qualification of laboratory systems.
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with company standards.
- Liaise with site group to add input to site SOPs for lab systems.
- Author\Review\Approval of qualification documents for lab systems.
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement and\or configuration specification and IOQ test protocols.
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Generate risk assessments\variance documentation and interface with site teams to close out same.
- Work closely with the Quality function to ensure compliance with company quality standards.
- Interface with site teams for Enterprise system deliverables such as Empower, LIMS, MODA, LabX and Acronis etc.
- Drive efficiencies in execution of projects to reduce costs and cycle times based on standards.
- Ensures that SDLC is appropriately applied.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science, and or other technical degree.
- 5 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT/CSV/IT and or a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification and system implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, analyse, and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions are essential.
- Proven facilitation, meeting/workshop management, project management and change management skills are essential.
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as Empower LIMS, MODA, LabX and Acronis.
- Experience in automation equipment used in biopharma laboratories is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.