Our client, a biopharmaceutical company based in Cork, is looking for a Laboratory Analyst with strong analytical experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the Analytical Sciences team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of method and equipment validation, assisting in the effective and efficient running of the method, equipment validation and small scale optimisation operations programs.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional projects, problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations across site.
- Ability to perform analytical techniques in a Chemistry Separations laboratory (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE and protein biochemistry etc.).
- Conduct method validations, method transfers and equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Adhere to highest quality standards.
- Make timely decisions at the right level with the right data, and support them once made.
- Set clear performance standards; overcome obstacles; hold ourselves and others accountable for achieving results.
- Adhere to the highest standards of trustworthy and ethical behaviour in all interactions and hold others to the same standards; comply with all laws, policies and regulations; identify and address ethical issues without hesitation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science).
- Minimum 3 years’ industry experience working with chemistry techniques (e.g. HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE and protein biochemistry etc.) in a QC/Analytical role group.
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
- Good knowledge of Empower3, SAP, JMP and Minitab.
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, CE, SDS-PAGE and protein biochemistry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.