Website Ref: TPM04466
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Integrated Livestock Territory Manager within a pharmaceutical company in South Dublin. This is a field-based and office-based role. The areas covered by this role will be south of Galway & Dublin with regular travel to North of Ireland and frequent overseas travel for internal and external meetings.
- Accountable for the sales and market development of the pig & poultry portfolio within this territory.
- Work with Farms, Veterinary Practices, Poultry/Pig integrators, Co-ops, and Licensed Merchants to increase market segment and stimulate market growth for the pig and product portfolio.
- Provide technical input and services for related species and related technologies particularly IDAL equipment.
- Participates in the creation of leads and the implementation of species-specific business plans. Responsible for making rapid and disciplined operational decisions impacting on the species business within the scope of the business plan.
- Achieve agreed regional sales targets within budget and in accordance with the overall business unit strategy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A degree in science, agriculture, or business.
- Proven knowledge of the pig and poultry sectors with a background in sales or marketing with 2 years plus experience.
- Industry experience in a pig and/or poultry company is an advantage but not a requirement.
- In-depth knowledge of agricultural technology and the Animal Health industry.
- Ability to engage with and be part of a high-performance team.
- Wide-ranging communication skills for report writing, forecasting, presenting & negotiations.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.