Website Ref: TPM04303
An Inspection Readiness Specialist is required for a biopharmaceutical company in Dunboyne.
- Support the implementation of the Inspection Readiness activities on-site.
- Support Compliance direction for the site by ensuring adherence to divisional policies and guidelines as well as applicable Regulatory Requirements.
- Lead proactive evaluation of site compliance against emerging regulatory trends.
- Be an advocate of continuous improvement in the Quality Management Systems.
- Support internal audits (facility, system and walkthrough) in addition to supporting management of the internal audit schedule at the site.
- Support the preparation and hosting of Health Authority inspections and Divisional GMP Audits.
- Generate and report metrics / trends for program adherence to requirements and effectiveness.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Engineering or in a relevant discipline.
- This role requires a seasoned QA Specialist with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar related role in the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- A self-starter and results-focused, the successful candidate will have strong contemporary knowledge of relevant GMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
- At least 2 years’ experience in supporting Inspection Readiness Programs/ Internal Audit programs in a pharma/biotech regulated environment.
- Experience working in a drug substance manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- The motivation to be an inspiring member of a high performing team.
Communication, decision making, people influencing, and project management skills will be important.
- Strong contemporary knowledge of relevant cGMPs, regulations and current industry trends.
- GMP Inspection Readiness & Audit experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Problem-solving / critical thinking – ability to understand connections between different technical/quality system areas and recognize potential compliance issues.
- The desire to continuously learn, improve and develop.
- The successful candidate will also ideally have a proven track record in delivering excellence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.