Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Meath, is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team. The ideal candidate will work with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the our client’s company values.
- Offer strategic HR support to specific client groups.
- Support the people strategy for their areas to coach leaders to have a strong/supportive relationship with each member of their team.
- Advise, coach and listen to people managers to develop a business owner mindset through the best use of their people and talent.
- Ensure that HR processes are applied and adhered to consistently and fairly.
- Develop business understanding with an ability to link global and Ireland strategic goals to site/departmental business strategy.
- Support the successful deployment of the ER strategy.
- Facilitate talent management and succession planning across the organisation aligned to global processes.
- Provide coaching with an emphasis on leadership behaviours.
- Initiate interventions and proactively identifies issues to resolve them in a timely fashion.
- Complete any site or global HR projects, as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Human Resources,).
- 5+ years experience in a strategic HRBP role, directly supporting leadership teams.
- CIPD Qualification is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework.
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful deliver.
- Previous relevant experience of working as a HRBP in a unionised environment is preferable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.