An HR Business Partner is required for a biopharmaceutical company in North Dublin. The successful candidate will provide tactical and administrative support to the HR department. The incumbent will assists on HR related projects.
- Works with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviours are aligned to the Company values.
- Supports organisational people projects and their associated people implications.
- Work with client leaders to support delivery of their people strategy.
- Provides effective coaching for leaders through handling of complex employee relations issues.
- As part of the Ireland HR team, support and participate in projects across the country that support our HR priorities.
- Support the site management and HR team with HR analytics and process supports.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, CIPD qualification or relevant master’s degree.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an HR role, ideally with experience of working in a HR Business Partner model, but all HR disciplines will be considered.
- Experience working in a large multi-national manufacturing environment would be ideal, but background is less important than outlook.
- Proven track record of HR delivery, either in a COE role or HRBP or HR Admin.
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework.
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the business.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful delivery.
- Ability to build trusted partnerships and to work effectively with people at all levels.
- Data analytics experience and excel skills are desirable also.
- Previous experience with HR systems such as Workday also desirable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.