We are currently looking for a Graduate Process Engineer to join our growing team at our Cork Office. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work across a number of projects.
- Participate in activities related to PSDP and PSCS.
- Assist in the preparation of design risk assessments.
- Prepare Safety Files, collating as built information for submission to clients.
- Assist the Project Manager scope statements, design brief and User Requirement Specifications.
- Prepare project equipment and line lists.
- Prepare calculations for process utility systems including in line instrumentation, equipment, vessels etc.
- Prepare data sheets and specifications for procurement of process equipment.
- Assist in the preparation of design packages for tender and IFC including calculations, data sheets, specifications, scopes of work, tender enquiries and AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepare/ participate in HAZOPs, ATEX assessments and other safety reviews.
- Co-ordinate with other designers and support the development of all disciplines.
- Participate in the development of automation design.
- Assist in the coordination of design packages between the company, sub consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Walk down tender enquiries with contractors, issue clarifications and chair bid clarification meetings.
- Attend FATs for process equipment where required.
- Support set up of systems to achieve ISO9001 to accreditation.
- Prepare client presentations and attend client meetings.
- Prepare proposals including execution plans and commercial elements.
- Keep up to date with developments in the life science sector, identifying business opportunities.
- Prepare project execution plans.
- Prepare cost estimates in conjunction with Project Controls Lead and other project engineers.
- Prepare project schedule and S-curves in conjunction with Project Controls Lead, updating and reporting on progress, slippage and mitigations.
- Maintain a project action list with owners and completion dates.
- Maintain a project issue list with mitigations, owners and completion dates.
- Maintain a project risk register with mitigations, owners and completion dates.
- Support project changes and schedules.
- Perform quality checks during construction phase as required.
- Attend construction site to resolve technical queries as required.
- Prepare/approve/execute C&Q protocols using sub-consultant expertise as necessary.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Process or Chemical engineering or related discipline.
- Work placement in the life science or related sector would be advantageous.
- Strong technical ability.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Energetic and driven.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Client focused with high customer service principles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.