We have an opening for a Graduate EHS Specialist to join our team in Cork. This a wonderful opportunity to gain broad experience supporting various projects in the life sciences industry.
- Provide support to the EHS Lead with the implementation of EHS management systems, policies, objectives and procedures.
- Involvement with external and internal audits and closing out non-conformances.
- Maintain a system of risk assessment for both office and site activities.
- Carry out risk assessments and relay results to the EHS Lead.
- Maintain EHS statistics and records.
- Assist in coordinating Tandem emergency procedures.
- Participate in appropriate safety and functional meetings on engineering,
- project management and construction, qualification and validation projects.
- Assist with incident investigations as required.
- Conduct site inspections and audits if required.
- Provide assistance and support with the implementation of change controls and management procedures.
- Ensure that Tandem maintains compliance with Environmental, Health & Safety legislative and corporate requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Third-level qualification in Occupational Safety/Health or Environmental discipline or similar.
- Some industry experience in a EHS role is a distinctive advantage.
- Strong technical ability.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Energetic and driven.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Client focused with high customer service principles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.