Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Dublin, is looking for a Global Customer Management Associate. The successful candidate will support the continuing development of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to improve the execution of customer orders and customers’ journey. The incumbent will also work within a set of markets and act as a single point of contact for the client’s customer to support their product supply needs.
- On-boarding of new customers and changes.
- Develop relationship with buyer at customer.
- Establish expectations for order fulfilment.
- Ensure orders are compliant to contract.
- Monitor to ensure compliance to pricing structure and discounts.
- Reporting and analytics of our client’s performance to meet customer expectations.
- Manage and monitor daily orders for dedicated region and resolve any issues by collaborating with both internal (such Logistics, Finance, etc.) and external partners.
- Provide back up support for global team to execute global orders.
- Primary contact for regional country managers regarding customer purchasing and order execution reporting.
- Partner with Global Market Entry and Business Operations team to coordinate implementation of contracts, new product introductions, and performance reporting.
- Collate regional order execution performance and trends with other GCM team members and present to stakeholders (Logistics, Finance, etc.).
- Customer Sales Analysis – analysis of customer order patterns and trends to support opportunities to elevate and align expectations with internal functions to optimize cost to serve.
- Ensure all transactions are complete for month end, including SOX reporting requirement, completeness and accuracy of all commercial sales within region.
- Process Improvement – identify opportunities for process improvement for internal and cross functional operations.
- Implement and ensure compliance with our client’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in and contribute to end-to-end order-to-cash program project as needed.
- Gather business requirement and prioritize development.
- Work with consultant to manage development.
- Maintain CRM environments and organize testing as required.
- Track budget.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years in Biotech or Pharma customer/order/sales management, required strong communication – written and verbal, comfortable presenting in front of groups.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP, Microsoft Office (with strong knowledge of Excel), Salesforce.com, Access or similar applications.
- SAP experience an advantage.
- Co-ordinate and manage Global Customer Management projects and initiatives.
- Available to travel 2-3 International trips per year.
- Experience working with customers and sales teams to drive towards solutions.
- Experience working with accounting on period-end reconciliations.
Additional language a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.