Website Ref: TPM04577
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Assistant for our client, a biopharmaceutical company, based in East Cork, within our client’s invoice processing team.
- Processing of PO and NON PO invoices.
- Contribute to the maintenance and running of the scanning room & mailbox management.
- Meet individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of the teams overall objectives ensuring daily targets are met.
- Training and development objectives are met with emphasis on ability to cover other team members following training plans as outlined by team manager.
- Identify problem areas in the process and work with the team manager to generate solutions.
- Build relationships with key points of contacts within the centre.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience, preferably in a Financial Shared Service Centre environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts payable procedures.
- Good knowledge of Oracle or SAP or similar integrated software product.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment whilst ensuring accuracy.
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.