Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is looking for a Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate will work as the company contact for all employee Travel & Entertainment Expenses and credit card questions and assistance. The successful candidate will also be a point of contact for the Purchasing card program.
- Ensure cardholders understand and comply with corporate policy.
- Develop and deliver T&E training for all users, covering corporate card, p-card, expense systems, process and policy.
- Receive and validate applications for corporate credit cards and P-cards; ensure all applications are completed correctly and handled in a timely manner; receive and issue new cards to staff members.
- Process Concur reports for payment – either through Oracle or manually depending on the market.
- Act as first point of contact for the employee for all T&E/Corporate Card/P-card related questions, acting as liaison between card users and credit card provider if necessary.
- Maintain cardholder records as cards are distributed to employees.
- Work with IT to ensure successful integration of the credit card feed into Concur and monitor daily credit card feed once program is up and running.
- Create & maintain desktop procedures for the duties carried out by this role.
- Provide recommendations on process improvements and opportunities.
- Manage the Corporate Card and P-card monthly billing, payments, past dues and management reporting.
- Complete T&E accruals at month-end.
- Assist with monitoring spend, fraud evaluation and policy compliance.
- Perform account reconciliations of the control accounts in Oracle to identify delinquent accounts and to ensure personal transactions are recovered from employees.
- Work with HR to monitor cards with delinquent status and contact employees as necessary.
- Monitor non-compliant use of the cards and work with HR in the event of corrective actions.
- Compile and provide detailed analysis reports and requested data for internal reporting and audits for leadership.
- Provide support to audit teams and follow up on audit requests.
- Maintain relationships with Concur and Bank of America to ensure systems are working as required.
- Liaise with Concur Audit department in the event of queries on employees’ expense reports.
- Monitor credit card transactions – increasing credit limit, unlocking cards, disputed transactions etc.
- Audit expenses via Appzen auditing tool.
- Work with HR to ensure leavers are fully up to date with expenses prior to leaving company.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Business Degree Required.
- 3 to 5 years’ PTP experience in a fast-paced multi-national environment – experience in T&E or Credit card program an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.