Our client is a global healthcare company based in Waterford seeking a Financial Accountant. This position will perform site finance duties in line with group and local GAAP reporting, while also conforming with SOX requirements.
- Assist in preparing month end/year end accounts.
- Assist in preparing detailed monthly P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting and participate in capital approval process.
- Monitor daily operations reports and compliance with internal control procedures.
- Assist in the reporting of Projections/Budgets.
- Assist with interim and year end audit, including preparing year end audit file, liaising with audit team and preparation of year end group reporting.
- Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACA/ACCA.
- 1-2 years’ related industry experience desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and audit ready at all times.
- Excellent organizational, time management and administration skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft applications user.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.