Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is looking for a PTP Administrator. The incumbent will be providing support for a group of markets in the international organisation and be responsible for supporting the operational management of vendor master data. The ideal candidate will be monitoring and resolving supplier master requests through our client’s ticketing system while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Achieve targets for high performance such as meet or exceed Service Level Agreements.
- Work with Finance Supervisor and appointed project leads to deliver on PTP operational and project objectives as required.
- Review requests and ensure compliant information.
- Contribute to the development of the Financial Shared Services culture to attain desired goals which will include efficiency and effectiveness targets.
- Collate and provide information for KPIs.
- Ensure SOX controls are embedded in processes.
- Assist in setting performance measurement procedures for processes.
- Cover for other team members as directed by manager.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- PTP experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in customer service.
- Dealing with high volume of queries on phone/via email.
- Fluent written and verbal language skills sought.
- Continuous Improvement – Identify problem areas in the process and work with the team to generate solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of the supplier master process desirable.
- Must possess good command of MS Office.
- Ability to analyse mass data within Excel using intermediate and advanced formulae.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.