Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Cork, is looking for a Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for work order and variance accounting, alliance accounting, reconciliation of inventory balances and General Ledger account reconciliations. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to gain varied experience in both inventory accounting and FP&A. The role has potential to be tailored to the successful candidate’s skills, abilities, and development requirements.
- Management responsibilities may include, but not limited to involvement in global inventory reconciliation process and global inventory reserve process.
- Opportunity to participate in the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA (latest SAP version).
- Responsible for preparation and distribution of accurate and timely monthly management reporting including monthly financials, shipments, headcount, capital and expense reporting.
- Business partnering with site department heads to ensure they are aware of their spending versus budget and latest LE expectation.
- Planning for annual budget and forecast cycles, meeting all deadlines and deliverables.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years of strong, relevant post qualification experience.
- Experience in inventory and cost accounting an advantage.
- Experience of manufacturing multinational environment would be a major advantage.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus.
- SAP experience an advantage.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Teams).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.