Our client, a global bio pharmaceutical company has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to work entirely remotely who will be responsible for managing the preparation of budgets, forecasts and long range scenarios. The successful candidate will also provide consultancy and financial decision support analysis to various functions, teams and departments.
- Actively contributes to finance business processes and resolution of issues, representing site specific topics/issues.
- Liaise with Accounting, Tax, Ops Consolidation FP&A, Site FP&A team and business functions.
- Supports month-end close and quarterly budget/planning activities.
- Supports accounting and tax activities, including corporate tax, VAT, Withholding Tax, CSO filing, monthly tracking and reporting of variances.
- Implements and tracks productivity metrics to support management reporting and partner with the business to drive efficiency.
- Communicates and provides direction to Function heads about financial trends and their business implications.
- Provides support for internal and external audits.
Adhoc duties as required.
- Supports business analysis and decision-making support, including financial analyses and modelling of “what if” scenarios.
- Supports local and corporate projects, ie streamline VAT and operation processes and reporting.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar position(s) preferably in an international environment.
- Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Experience in cost accounting, budgeting and planning, VAT within and outside EU.
- Fluency in English, both in written and oral communication.
- High proficiency with SAP, Hyperion and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated strong technical knowledge of accountancy (local country accounting principles), relevant laws, local taxes and accounting systems/processes.
- Experience with SAP, EDW, Hyperion planning and reporting.
- Integrates disciplinary and business strategy knowledge to develop recommendations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.