Our client is a start up Biologics company in South Dublin looking for a Facilities & Utilities Senior Engineer to join the growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of Facilities and Utilities across our the company. Key responsibilities will include management, maintenance and reliability of the sites Facilities, Laboratories and Utilities while driving energy reductions across the business.
- Develop and implement a strategy to create appropriate governance over the Facilities across both of our client’s sites.
- Develop and implement a strategy to manage Facilities & Utilities engineering activities across the site and ensure these activities comply with laws and regulations of local authorities, building landlord and regulatory bodies.
- Manage the coordination and management of third-party contractors and a number of direct reports to a required level, and that all third-party contractors follow EHS and GMP standards.
- Establish and manage service contractor agreements, coordinate schedules, monitor contractor performance and budget management for facilities management and project works.
- Management of black utilities plant: Steam Boilers, AHUs, Chillers, Instrument Air and Clean Utilities Plant: Clean Steam Generator, Clean Process Gases.
- Management of electrical energy supply and distribution.
- Familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches.
- Highly collaborative work style which includes working successfully across all organisational levels.
- Familiar with and prior hands-on experience with CMMS systems including PEMAC.
- Perform troubleshooting and investigations while ensuring minimal impact to plant operations and in compliance with good maintenance practices, SOP’s and GMP requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, taking full responsibility and ensuring smooth handover to operations and within the Engineering function.
- Completion of GMP documentation accurately and in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Participate in cross-functional deviation investigations and assist in establishing root causes and corrective actions.
- Provide day to day business support in an expanding business environment as well as on-call support during batch operation as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Eng is required.
- More than 3 years’ experience in cGMP Pharmaceutical Operations is essential.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory and GMP requirements for Facilities, utilities, instrumentation, and calibrations.
- Prior experience on some or all of the following:
AHUs, Chillers, Steam Boilers, Clean Steam Generators, Clean gases, water system management.
- Previous line management is preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Prior experience in energy management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.