Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Waterford and is looking for a Facilities Master Plan Lead to co-ordinate and evaluate the mid and long term site infrastructure and site development to support company growth ambitions.
- Owns scenario planning and “What If” scenarios for site expansion but also consolidation if needed.
- Review departmental growth needs from a personnel and footprint perspective to support growth and impact of same on site infrastructure and capital plan.
- Co-ordinates and Defines site Asset Replacement Strategy for the next 3,5 and 10 year horizon for process, utility, automation, lab, warehouse areas.
- Promotes innovation to increase productivity through targeted investment and assisting the site to deliver its annual productivity agenda.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree Qualified in relevant field.
- Experience of leading a site master plan program.
- Proved track record for delivering on commitments and driving performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.